Casual Early Childhood Educators (Diploma and Cert III)
Newcastle and the Hunter
St Nicholas is always recruiting for quality Casual Early Childhood Educators (Diploma and Certificate III). If you are interested in Casual work with St Nicholas, please apply to be considered.
As an Early Childhood Educator, you will be expected to be an active member of a team which provides high quality early childhood education and care to children.
This includes developing strong relationships with the children at St Nicholas, and engaging with, supporting and partnering with families. You will be implementing and following policies and procedures, as well as working with other staff towards continuous improvement in all areas of St Nicholas.
The St Nicholas Early Education brand is built on providing quality care to all children in their early stages of development. Therefore, we are looking for applicants who are passionate about going the extra mile to ensure that each child receives the quality care, support and development. Are you up to this exciting challenge?
- Please view the attached position description, relevant to the position you are interested in to view the essential and desirable criteria.
Our centre will be staffed by a dedicated team of qualified professionals. It will comply with all national regulations and licensing requirements. The centre will operate for 51 weeks of the year. Applicants for positions at St Nicholas Early Education are not required to be Catholic; all applications will be selected on merit against criteria.
As an employee of St Nicholas, you will have access to a range of benefits, including:
- Working within a larger Diocesan organization, one of the largest employers in Newcastle region. Which opens up opportunity for advancement within St Nicholas, and perhaps other agencies of the Diocese.
- The opportunity to be a part of, and the experience of being a part of opening a brand new centre.
- Bishop’s Leave, which is three days of additional leave between Christmas and New Year annually.
- The opportunity for annual salary review, and advancement to above award payments.
- Corporate benefits, including EAP, Flu injections, reduced gym membership, reduced healthcare, amongst others.
Thank you for your interest in employment with St Nicholas Early Education.
Please address the selection criteria in your application.
Please upload your resume and cover letter to apply for a Casual position with St Nicholas.
If you have not heard from us in 4 weeks' time, you may conclude that on this occasion you were unsuccessful.
Previous applicants need not apply.
For further information please contact Rebecca Rijn - HR Advisor on 02 4979 1327.